After making some new friends in the village, I’ve finally emerged from the African bush to the internet-accessible world! I made it back to the capital city of Lilongwe for a few days to take a hot shower and catch up on work until I’m back in the wilderness for two more days before heading home.
The trip has been incredible, as expected, and I’m repeatedly blown away by the power of simple education in the most remote villages. I feel so lucky to do what I do.
Have I missed anything earth-shattering in the developed world?
13 Notes/ Hide
- restlessruminations likes this
- gubbiofarabia likes this
- xoxb likes this
- duwaxloolu likes this
- whiskeybentandhellbound likes this
- fullcredit likes this
- quickandcurious likes this
- definitelyjennifer likes this
- ladyofleisuredc likes this
- pizzatoporkpie likes this
- katiepiemiscellany likes this
- jjae likes this
- remarkablelulu posted this